June 11 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pm$75.00
This rewarding hike leads through aspen and pine forests to Bergeron Cliffs, a Tumbler Ridge landmark. It provides panoramic views of the Murray River valley, Tumbler Ridge, and the Hart Ranges of the Rocky Mountains.
3-4 Hours/6KM Return
Elevation Gain: 400 M (1300 ft)
Rating: Moderate, a long steady climb.
- Guided Day Hike
- 2 Experienced Guides
- Bear Spray Mini Course
- Northern Rockies Fitness Sticker
- Lunch Catered by Kinuseo Cafe – Tumbler Ridge
- Plant Identification
- Proper Fossil Handling
- Visitor Centre Visit – Check out the local hand-made crafts.
- $5 from every booking will go towards the Wolverine Nordic & Mountain Society.
- First aid kit, emergency supplies, and a communication device will be carried by guides. It is a great practice to carry your own emergency supplies.
- 20-30L Daypack
- Trekking poles
- Sturdy Hiking footwear
- Hiking shirt – long sleeves help with sun protection
- Hiking shorts or pants
- Rain gear – waterproof
- Water – Bladder & Water Bottle
- Lip Balm
- Head Lamp – Extra batteries
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Starter
- Emergency Shelter – Emergency Blanket
- Bug Spray
- Change of clothes waiting for you in the car.
- Toilet Paper
Extra clothing is one of the 10 essentials. Weather can change quickly, and you may be out longer than planned. In every season, be prepared with additional waterproof layers, fleece jacket or warm layers, extra socks, gloves and toque and buff.
- Rain cover for daypack.
- Gaiters (Great for creek crossing)
- Bear Spray