September 2 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pm$75.00
This spectacular and strenuous day hike climbs high into the alpine, following limestone ridges and culminating in an ascent of Pinnacle Peak (1912 M). The elevation gain is 690 M.
4-6 Hours/7KM to peak and back.
Elevation Gain: 690 M (2260 ft)
- Guided Day Hike
- 2 Experienced Guides
- Bear Spray Mini Course
- Northern Rockies Fitness Sticker
- Lunch Catered by Kinuseo Cafe – Tumbler Ridge
- Plant Identification
- Proper Fossil Handling
- Visitor Centre Visit – Check out the local hand-made crafts.
- $5 from every booking will go towards the Wolverine Nordic & Mountain Society.
- First aid kit, emergency supplies, and a communication device will be carried by guides. It is a great practice to carry your own emergency supplies.
- 20-30L Daypack
- Trekking poles
- Sturdy Hiking footwear
- Hiking shirt – long sleeves help with sun protection
- Hiking shorts or pants
- Rain gear – waterproof
- Water – Bladder & Water Bottle
- Lip Balm
- Head Lamp – Extra batteries
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Starter
- Emergency Shelter – Emergency Blanket
- Bug Spray
- Change of clothes waiting for you in the car.
- Toilet Paper
Extra clothing is one of the 10 essentials. Weather can change quickly, and you may be out longer than planned. In every season, be prepared with additional waterproof layers, fleece jacket or warm layers, extra socks, gloves and toque and buff.
- Rain cover for daypack.
- Gaiters (Great for creek crossing)
- Bear Spray